• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Understanding Bushido, Parry, and Confidence

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm wondering if I'm correct in assuming that the Bushido ability to use Confidence depends on whether or not that char has Parrying?

So, if I'm using Connor's Sampire template and have no Parry skill, then the chance of Confidence actually restoring health/stamina is pretty much nil since I have no Parrying to plug into the equation - right?
:confused:

C

Connor_Graham

So, if I'm using Connor's Sampire template and have no Parry skill, then the chance of Confidence actually restoring health/stamina is pretty much nil since I have no Parrying to plug into the equation - right?
:confused:
Conifidence will restore health. That isn't affected. The only thing that is affected is the stam regen you get on each successful parry.

S

Stupid Miner

May want to just read the Samurai FAQ, it's pretty detailed and clear.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Confidence gives roughly 100 hp regen for 4 seconds at 120 Bushido which equates to around 40 hp. If you get hit by anything, including things that do no damage such as curses, it stops the regen. This part is not affected by Parry.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW, responses from 3 of the "heaviest hitters" on the forum... I feel privaleged.

Thanks to all 3 of you for clearing this up for me.
:)