• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Undead Slayer Spellbook - Bug

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Devs,

I bought some time ago 20 Halloween "Undead" Slayer Spellbooks on Catsskill
and transfered them to Europa.
One of them i transfered to Drachenfels on a later trip.
The one on DF is working on undead creatures like "Zombie Skeleton"
The others on Europa (even other undead spellbooks like the Grimoire) are not working as slayer with the damage bonus.
(So is this a server, an items, or a characters problem? - Even its the same account and the same template using this books) - How can i get this fixed?

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We as the UO team did not give out "halloween" undead spellbooks, so I would have to look at the books themselves to see what is going on with them. Email me a locations and lock the book down on your step please.

T

Tazar

My guess is that he is talking about the Conjurer's Grimoire that was a reward for the halloween quest in 2008. It is also possible that he is talking about the Hallowed Spellbook from the New Haven New Player Inscription Quest.