• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Undead Cameo

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen people in gen chat offer 200 for undeads lol
I've seen people offer ridiculous amounts for things too. I guess your point is that the price is in the eye of the person who desires something badly enough?

Fact of the matter is the item is a conjurer's trinket w/ 5ssi and durability.

dennissung2004

Sage
Stratics Veteran
someone may be said it is free if using faction tailsman, yes, i think so in first step
but after i check UO combat, i pay the money to buy it, why?
as 55% or 60% SSI is same for 211 stamina to use speed 4 composite bow!!
that mean u can save 10%ssi in your bow for more mod, more good is, u can still 50%ssi bow, and using cameo,
then u can use two jewelery with 25% EP and without any SSI!, that save you much more money and hard cap,
every bro, do you get me? u want buy a good jewelery with 10ssi, 15 hci dci, ep, and other good mod?
prepare 100m first per piece, personally, i think this cameo better than sliter, as 10%dci and 10hp is easy to get, but ssi never
i am rich, i never need to sell it for money, rofl, just see a film to know more different smart or stupid sound

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
someone may be said it is free if using faction tailsman, yes, i think so in first step
but after i check UO combat, i pay the money to buy it, why?
as 55% or 60% SSI is same for 211 stamina to use speed 4 composite bow!!
that mean u can save 10%ssi in your bow for more mod, more good is, u can still 50%ssi bow, and using cameo,
then u can use two jewelery with 25% EP and with SSI!, that save you much more money and hard cap,
every bro, do you get me?
i am rich, i never need to sell it for money, rofl, just see a film to know more different smart or stupid sound
???? The question was: Are you going to sell it. At this point you have only 1 bid, at 140. FYI, I have NO luck deciphering what you were trying to say sorry.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
, i think this cameo better than sliter, as 10%dci and 10hp is easy to get, but ssi never
i agree. overall cameo suits allow you to do alot more with a suit. itemization wasnt really "worth it" using a trinket before. but that 5 ssi makes it just desirable enough to shell out the extra gold for your 5hpi pieces. plus with the new boots dci isnt as much of an issue anymore.

have to disagree on the hpi part tho. its extremely hard to get unless your doing imbued.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
i agree. overall cameo suits allow you to do alot more with a suit. itemization wasnt really "worth it" using a trinket before. but that 5 ssi makes it just desirable enough to shell out the extra gold for your 5hpi pieces. plus with the new boots dci isnt as much of an issue anymore.

have to disagree on the hpi part tho. its extremely hard to get unless your doing imbued.
Have you seen suits lately? Each person has like 2-3 5-7HPI pieces with 10stam and 5hci ect crazy pieces. Not that hard in 2016, broken game.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
2-3-5-7 hpi pieces with stam and 5 hci are crazy expensive as you know genesis. like the one u paid 750m :)

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
If you're buying a cameo for your suit, chances off you are well off and are going to make a good suit. Otherwise use a trinket and get owned by orc brutes.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran

and i agree with Smooth as always he is right. 10 hpi is a serious problem unless u are imbuing.

here is an example; i am trying to exceed 15 mr but hpi causes problem.

Attachments

dennissung2004

Sage
Stratics Veteran
and i agree with Smooth as always he is right. 10 hpi is a serious problem unless u are imbuing.

here is an example; i am trying to exceed 15 mr but hpi causes problem.
be honest, yr suit is mid level only
we talking high end level suit, please prepare 1~200 m to buy better jewelery first, **** off the imbue jewelery, i just see legendary one

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It is obvious that the "seller" has NO intention of parting with the Cameo, I will therefore respectfully withdraw my bid of 140m. Effective 1-23-16 at 10:00pm CST, approximately 12 hours from now. So if I am mistaken, and you DO want to sell it. Please let me know. Good luck with your item.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a trade forum and people need to stop trolling and judging others.

You may think you are knowledgeable or whatever, but please keep those excessive opinions to yourself. Seriously.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This is a trade forum and people need to stop trolling and judging others.

You may think you are knowledgeable or whatever, but please keep those excessive opinions to yourself. Seriously.
Sorry, but, we are ALL entitled to our opinions.