• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Undamaged Iron Beetle Scales and Undead Gargoyle Medallions

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying:

• Undamaged Iron Beetle Scales: 50k per
  • Undead Gargoyle Medallions: 100k per

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The prices are increased again.

PS: I'm aiming for the players who already have looted these from the respective creatures yet dont use them. If you dont already have these items, dont try to farm them. It is not fun and probably wont even worth the gold.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't realise you were still after these. It's easy peasy to get the scales with a peace tamer, I did the quest myself the other night. I'll try and find some time to get you some over the weekend/early next week :)

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It takes less than five minutes for the respawn of iron beetles along with the few wolf spiders. However, sometimes one of these wolf spiders chases a player to the navrey's entrance, in which case, I had to kill the entire spawn to make iron beetles spawn again. RNG doesnt care for me much either, so I gather at most 5 scales an hour.

I tried to get undead gargoyle medallions (and some players also gave them for free, which I'm grateful). I collected five sets of eggs for Medusa to get the medallions and I end up with none. Tried several times more but one and maybe two undead gargoyles spawn on Medusa during those too.

Stranger wrote on his guide in stratics that:
(Fun Fact!: I had to enter Medusa's lair 15 times and kill aproximently 32 undead gargoyles to get the 10 horns.)
They're not hard to gather but it takes way too much time. I need either 150 undamaged iron beetle scales or 75 undead gargoyle horns to advance to the next Tier, could only collected 50 scales and 3 horns so far.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The can only chase you if you run ;)

As I said, I'll find some time later in the weekend/early next week and see what I can come up with. We do Medusa fairly regularly as well, so I'll see what I can turn up there too :)