• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Unchosen AOS Gift

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing how the Whispering Rose for "Angelica" went up to 790m. This gave me an idea to auction off an unchosen AOS Gift, so all you collectors that always wanted to get a gift with a certain name, can now do so!!!

Buyer is to supply a name change token on pacific.

Accepting gold on ATL only.

Happy bidding!!

Standard 10 minute rule applies and i will end this auction on 7/31/2013 @ 5:00 PM PST, or 8 PM EST

http://imgur.com/I4130HY

Last edited:

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added 10 minute rule and time and date auction will be ending

Standard 10 minute rule applies and i will end this auction on 7/31/2013 @ 5:00 PM PST, or 8 PM EST

Last edited:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm what happened to the bid after mine? I thought I was outbid and made other arrangements...

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Varrius deleted his own bid just to clarify.

Good luck to the seller and bidders. Carry on!

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of different types of clothing, footwear, etc.

Just a reminder, this auction ends tmrw.. current lead is kahlan @125m.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoever wins should pick the sandals you can dye...best thing ever. Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What items can be chosen from this?
I have a few unchosen gifts on different shards. There are roses, sandals and other footwear, and almost anything on the cloth clothing menu. They can be chosen as dyable or one of the shades of elemental damage colors. There is two lines to choose from as a saying on your item as well. The first line will include your character's name.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a few unchosen gifts on different shards. There are roses, sandals and other footwear, and almost anything on the cloth clothing menu. They can be chosen as dyable or one of the shades of elemental damage colors. There is two lines to choose from as a saying on your item as well. The first line will include your character's name.
Can you also choose the Whispering Rose?

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like Varrius screwed up this whole auction by deleting his post when he was winning.... Anyone want this gift?