• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uncertainty...

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I've been away for a while. After Mike left us, I went through some pretty tangled internal changes and figured I'd quit after turning over the playground. Tonight I visited the island one more time... so many memories... even if I decided not to leave for good, I don't know how active I would be if I stayed. Should I stay in UO or just go? Or does it even matter? I honestly don't know. :(

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Of course it matters. This land needs goblins - esp ones that can cook. :)
I didn't get a chance to know you very well but everyone speaks fondly of you and misses you. I know enough about you that I thought of you when the cooking Bod's came out. It is amazing how many cooks came out of the woodwork when those went live.

The choice to stay or go is entirely up to you of course but many people would like for you to come back and stay. They do miss you.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I've been thinking about this all night, and finally remembered some advice I used to give my kids... "When in doubt, don't do it."

It looks like tomorrow will be a new day for a new goblin. Thank you for the responses. :grouphug:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
On the northwest section of Pitmuck Island, a new dwelling has appeared overnight.

Not surprisingly, the name on the house sign contains spelling errors, and reads, "Da Goblin Kitshun".