• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skills Unable to use character skills

Nalynn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is only happening on one of my characters. Whenever I attempt to use a skill that requires clicking the blue button on the skill menu, I get a message saying "I must wait a few minutes before using that skill." It's like the cooldown function for the skills' use has gotten stuck. I tested my other characters and the problem does not exist. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Leila

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This is only happening on one of my characters. Whenever I attempt to use a skill that requires clicking the blue button on the skill menu, I get a message saying "I must wait a few minutes before using that skill." It's like the cooldown function for the skills' use has gotten stuck. I tested my other characters and the problem does not exist. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
I had that problem. I paged a GM in-game and he fixed it.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think you might be able to fix it yourself if you do something else (like casting a spell) that brings up a targeting cursor, and targeting a valid target.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Whenever I attempt to use a skill that requires clicking the blue button on the skill menu, I get a message saying "I must wait a few minutes before using that skill."
There is a problem report in the system on this issue. Unfortunately at this time you will have to contact a GM in game to get this issue resolved.