• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UNABLE TO INSTALL EALAND!! CRC ERROR HELP PLS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlanYeo

Hi guys when i tried to download and install EA-Land from the website, halfway through the installation it says:

CRC Error:
The file C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\licsence.txt doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

and when i ignore further it says:

CRC Error:
The file C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOPatch\TSO.exe doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

CRC Error:
The file C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\Buddy\authlogin.dll doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

and lastly ignored it shows:

(File Transfer Error)
Feature: DefaultFeature
Component:
File:
Error: Catastrophic Failure

Anyone can help me to solve this installation issue please!

G

Since you've posted this in 4 other threads, I'm going to lock this one that ask that you wait for a response in the other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.