• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

.....Ummmmmm.....

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi :)

Everybody ok and doing good? Just saw the best post on any game forum for a while so lol it put me in a better mood lol. Seriously I cant stop laughing lol. I am going to PvP myself if i dont stop lmao.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That was a odd weird video.
However, that chick, when shes in the silver dress... OMG!!! Hawt!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to agree with you on that Giggles :)

I know its not good when you see somebody leave any game but sometimes it's not that bad a thing either.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yeah umm... something must've been lost in translation :/

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take the chick and the hockey clips in that order:gun:
as for the rest ummmmmm... pass.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was 4 kids in the stands all kindof cheering/dancing together was like 10 second part. Just noting that they were having fun and enjoying themselves and made me think how games was fun instead of what they become now days. Comparing Old UO to the New UO in away. Hell if you was killed by somebody you didnt go off about this and that and how they killed you lol and fights was more then 2 seconds even to ganks.