• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Um... Napa?

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Yes. No clue why. Since it is unstable, I hope EM Vereor postpones the event.

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just crashed.... =(
I found out why the server went down.
Treebeards castle blew up as he put it. The art on the south west side of his castle glitched. The whole castle didn't fall only part of it.
His castle was the most decorated house in all the game with nearly every item as a rare. he had to take down the rest.

Last edited:

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No one is interested in this? My house looks like bags everyplace. I don't really care much other then my friend lost his castle he spent hundreds of hours on.

At this point I don't know what it was that blowup his castle. A server memory limit on the house or the a server memory glitch that couldn't be fixed. Either way if I were one of those that were inclined to design elaborate house this would give me pause.

Last edited:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did they do a revert at all ?

I have 2 18x18 that lag the area bad but I doubt it would crash the sever

Sorry for his losses really sucks

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The braking apart of his castle definitely crashed the server a few times. According to Treebeards statement Masana told him.

My question for those inclined to design elaborate houses. Should they be concerned?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im kinda worried about my castle now, that sucker is lag central!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hrm... i have two castles I've been doing up with masonry bits and rares...
i think will check them. don't napa & pac share housing servers?