• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultra Rare's

• Thread starter imported_Shirl1211
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Shirl1211

I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck pulling any ultra rare pets lately? I have pulled thousand of cages over the past 2 months and haven't had any luck. Did they discontinue them I wonder?

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that they made them harder to find to drain some of the money out of the economy.

G

I got a tiger and a robo about 3 weeks ago in IH.

The devs say the odds havent changed.

F

festrmentmagnet

I've pulled a nice tiger recently, but I've been pulling since October or before and have never pulled a purple turk.

D

Driven Rain

still pullin for a tiger or a purple. Scored a lightbulb fixing robo-cat and several cheetah. Funds are running out! WOOT!

T

Tristan Lewis

Ive pulled millions of cats in 2+ years and never pulled a Purple my wife has pulled 2 in less then a year so good luck!!!!!!!!!

M

Meggers

I spent all my money doing pulls in AV. I had just under 200 mil. I pulled 1 pink poodle, 2 purple turks, 4 robo dogs, 4 robo cats, 6 tigers, 12 st bernards and so many cheetas and affies i had to make a warehouse to keep them in.

C

calvinscreeksim

Ive spent about 100mil and lost count on my rares. Unknown amount of petty cheetah and affys, at least 10 saints and maybe 6 or 7 tigers, 3 turks, 3 robotcats, 2 robotdogs. I have a couple lots of the pets and my previous pulling....but still havent been able to get to get more pinks.