• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] SOLD

Cake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
upload_2016-9-26_18-36-57.png

Yeah lets start hearing offers..
Big Money Banks only please
Offer here or pm/icq
Lowballers will just be ignored (youve been warned)

ATLANTIC SHARD ONLY
ATLANTIC SHARD ONLY
ATLANTIC SHARD ONLY

Cake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I thought anybody had a right to post on these forums or did you secretly buy Stratics.
You can, im just asking you not to.. It wastes my time with notifications only to be comments from what seems to be angry people with too much time on their hands :/

But if you really want you can post all the irrelevant things you wish. My Post is simple/concise. Please post your offer and i will get back to you. You can shoot me an offer through here or ICQ as mentioned. Anything else is truthfully a waste of everyones time! Thanks :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Let's keep the posts to bids or questions to the seller please.

Cake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okay we will do that since there is a larger amount of interest than i expected

! AUCTION BEGINS TODAY! Wed september 28

Will close this auction October 1st midnight!

highest bidder will recieve it on that sunday morning!

Lets set the Buyout @ 1Bil

Reserve - None

Bid away people

Remember Contact via - PM or ICQ (My number is on my profile)

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I would update your initial post as well to show it has been changed to an auction. :)

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I agree with @Lord Frodo its a stratics post auction if op didn't post the icq bid leet should win there was no way for him to counter w/o that info

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
@Lord Frodo I've never seen someone post that they icqed offers. And the OP said the offers could be HERE or ICQ.... With that being said, I do not need to be shady as I've bought and sold many things here without any issues AT ALL. As I already said, I have retracted my bid but you're still here rambling on about an "honest auction"... Pipe down.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Lord Frodo I've never seen someone post that they icqed offers. And the OP said the offers could be HERE or ICQ.... With that being said, I do not need to be shady as I've bought and sold many things here without any issues AT ALL. As I already said, I have retracted my bid but you're still here rambling on about an "honest auction"... Pipe down.
Maybe you should have just said I retract my bid and left it at that, BUT NO YOU COULDN'T DO THAT COULD YOU. Take your own advice before trying to tell others how to act.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'll retract my bid to clear up any misunderstanding for the OP. But I'd be careful with helping De leet ed with anything, he's one of the largest douchebags in this game. Not to mention he's terrible.
LOL at this guy. He so jellys, anyway icq me for pickup VLAD 167796133