• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Ultimate Archer/Melee Bracelet! 15hci 15dci 10ssi 25di 1fc 8lmc 20lrc 20archery 15tactics

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ultimate-pvp-archer-bracelet.png

Putting this amazing bracelet up for auction!
I will be transferring it to Atlantic, but I can deliver to several other shards if needed. Please ask before the end of the auction.

Starting bid is 500m. (for less I'll just keep it)
Minimum bid increment is 100m.
No buy out.
10 minute rule applies: If there are any bids 10 minutes or less after the previous bid, the auction will continue (even after the end date and time) for another 10 minutes.

Auction ends: Sunday 7/24/16 11:00 pm EDT
I will post my icq# here after the end of the auction.
If you have an offer please post it here as a bid. Thank you.

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bracelet can be delivered to:
Chessy
Great Lakes
Sonoma
Legends
Europa
Atlantic

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate all the bids, but just so there's no misunderstanding unless the bidding gets somewhat close to my requested starting bid amount I'll most likely be keeping the bracelet.