• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Online Wiki

Hannes Erich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/

You may not realize it yet, but UO.com's new wiki is giving Stratics, UOGuide and Petra's Pages a run for their money!

The dev team doesn't seem to be making any noise about it, but they've been quietly, persistently updating their wiki ever since the new website launched. The list of entries has ballooned since the beginning of October, and most of it is brand new content, including tips and hints, accompanied by images and charts.

I'm aware of this because I've been relying on it more and more while catching back up on UO. In fact, there have been a few times now where I couldn't seem to find a bit of information anywhere else. And I often find myself realizing that the pages I find most indispensable were only created within weeks of my reading them (or even just a day or two, in some cases).