• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Online: The Movie

• Thread starter Morgana LeFay (PoV)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you miss mine?
Yours was 1 exception out of a heavily dominant trend.

Anyway I wasn't asking to be trollish. But I find.... hmm... how to phrase this. I find the fantasy people are living out, psychologically, through their own mental image of their online character, to be more interesting than seeing who plays who in a theoretical movie. :)

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

I haven't seen anyone choose...

Rosanne Barr

...thus far, but I think most of the picks have been pretty good.

A special kudos to the person that picked Ron Jeremy!

(yes, we women know who he is...and, I don't care what god gave him...ewwww)

In Flames

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we're talking from a purely fantasy aspect, my character would have to be CG, or Anime, or superhuman, as no actor, looks as good doing what I do how I do it. ;D

If I had to pick someone though, I'd have to say...

Army of Darkness era Bruce Campbell.

Nobody else could pull it off.

John Merchant

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, there isn't really a movie that I know of. And if there is, let's all hope it is better than that Dungeons and Dragons fiasco they put out a while back!
EA has already said they will do nothing to market this game. They said they want word of mouth. Well, how is that doing for them?

Look at WoW, advertised everywhere and its subscriptions crush UO!

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we're talking from a purely fantasy aspect, my character would have to be CG, or Anime, or superhuman, as no actor, looks as good doing what I do how I do it. ;D

If I had to pick someone though, I'd have to say...

Army of Darkness era Bruce Campbell.

Nobody else could pull it off.
I'm sure you realize that the picture is Evil Dead 2 era Bruce Campbell, right? :D