• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Ultima Online Rares Jubilee 2015 (May 15-17 Atlantic)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rares Jubilee is the manifestation of all the friendships formed thanks to the Event Moderator program. Some of us attend for the story, others come for what many call a "drop", but we all come to spend time with each other. We all come from what many would consider different "homes" but home for us is whichever shard brought us together for that night. This is about our love for not only the events but for the community and for the people we are friends with and play. We are a group of people that appreciate EM events and have grown a friendship between each other thanks to Ultima Online.

Welcome to Ultima Online's First Annual Rares Jubilee (2015)

Also introducing the 1st Annual Rares Lifetime Achievement Award. This award will go to one person each year, who has helped mold and nurture this community. During the opening ceremony the winner will be announced whom will then be presented with a trophy and prize.

ALL VENDORS MUST BE GONE BY MAY 22nd!
As per the agreement with Mesanna, the houses will be returned to the earth by the 22nd. All Vendor's must be gone by this date! If you do not retrieve your belongings, you run the risk of losing what was on it.

== Date ==
Vendor Setup: Saturday May 9th
Pre-Jubilee: Monday May 11th through Thursday May 14th
Jubilee Day: Friday May 15th through Sunday May 17th 2015
Closing Ceremonies: Sunday May 17th 9pm

== Location ==
NE of Vesper on Atlantic (pic)

We have pre approved housing from Mesanna (on March 17th) for three houses in this location, like previous Great Lakes Rares Fest.

== Attractions ==
Opening Ceremony & 1st Annual Rares Lifetime Achievement Award Friday May 15th 7pm EST
Live Event Friday May 15th 8pm EST
Live Auction Sunday May 17th 3pm EST
House Tours With Flutter Saturday May 16th 5pm
Storytime with Queen Ayra Saturday May 16th 4pm
1st Silent Auction House Saturday May 16th 7pm EST
2nd Silent Auction House Saturday May 16th 9pm EST
2 Vendor Houses May 9th to May 21st, Rares Only!
Backpack Art Contest Sunday May 17th 2pm EST - Winner decided
Vendor Paper Doll Contest Sunday May 17th 4pm EST - Winner decided
Phoenix Armor Raffle Sunday May 17th 5pm EST - Winner decided

== Staff ==
@Promathia (Icq 612363999) And @Olcher - Hosts/Coordinator
@Alexander of ATL. - Events & Live Auction
@Laina - Vendor House 1
@Dregg - Vendor House 2 & Live Auction
@Nails Warstein - Silent Auction
@Flutter - Vendor Paperdoll Contest + Backpack Art
@Longtooths
@Smoot

==Special Thanks==
The Cartel Guild

Last edited:

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just to let everyone know...I'v got nothin but LOVE for the rares community..I consider myself to be pretty even keel when it comes to relationships with rares collectors...so I'll be attending both.
Don't need a vendor..I just need to buy stuff off the vendors :party:

So whoever doesn't show up to either, let me know, and I'll have fun for us both...Just let me borrow some of the gold you would have spent had you gone yourself...;) :pint:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very proud to announce that the Cartel Guild will be planning something fun for Rares Jubilee!

I hope everyone can see, that we can all come together despite our differences to celebrate this game and the rares that have introduced us to so many unique individuals!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
lolololololol.
No wonder my icq blew up. Something about... Giggles you're doing stuff whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sounds wonderful. Thanks for the time and effort put into this.

I would like a vendor spot please and I will get packing for the journey.

*Tips a glass of good old Moonglow Red in Salute to the team about to take on this might challenge*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sounds wonderful. Thanks for the time and effort put into this.

I would like a vendor spot please and I will get packing for the journey.

*Tips a glass of good old Moonglow Red in Salute to the team about to take on this might challenge*
Moonglow Red will be served!

Fred Din

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I will be attending, but since i've retired from rare collecting, I most likely won't need a vendor. I'll provide the comic relief though..:)

2nd thought, i'll be moving to Atlantic from Chessy so I will have a few items to unload, Gunga Din IN !

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I will be attending, but since i've retired from rare collecting, I most likely won't need a vendor. I'll provide the comic relief though..:)

2nd thought, i'll be moving to Atlantic from Chessy so I will have a few items to unload, Gunga Din IN !

Great to see you coming to the Jubilee old friend.

AntiquarianNuja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There will be a community tour of homes! Anyone interested in showing off their collection or their house design I will have a mailbox set up at my house for runes. Please mark the rune inside the house with the common name of the house owner on the house sign. For instance, if I want my house in the tour I will name my house Flutter then mark the rune inside the house so the rune name will say "Flutter".
Co-Ords of my house/mailbox to come for folks who haven't been there. You have until May 15th to submit a rune. :banana::pirate:
I'm so for this.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vendor please!

btw great location for fest

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ALL VENDORS MUST BE GONE BY MAY 22nd!

As per the agreement with Mesanna, the houses will be returned to the earth by the 22nd. All Vendor's must be gone by this date! If you do not retrieve your belongings, you run the risk of losing what was on it.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
More information about vendor requests and vendor details will be posted by tomorrow evening.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
People have asked me over the past several days if there is a theme setting to the Jubilee. As we stated in the post this is something we thought would be a fun thing to do to show how much we enjoy the EM program. So even though we do not have a set theme listed we would like for people who "want to dress for the occasion" to be creative. Maybe think back upon past events with characters you loved seeing in event story lines or maybe come up with your own idea of a character to try and "promote" for a future event. This is one of the reasons we love playing this game. It allows us to be so artistic with ourselves which makes it so much fun. So enjoy the events, stories and time with friends as we look forward to seeing everyone out and about this upcoming week at Jubilee.

Last edited:

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Due to issues beyond our control the gate for the Rares Jubilee will be temporarily out of commission. If anyone is needing a ride to the Jubilee feel free to contact me or any other staff member.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please remember not to go afk outside of the houses. In case of Harbinger attack, you could very well end up dead.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks everyone who came out for Rares Jubilee! It was an honor to be able to do this with all my friends.

Just a reminder: Everyone needs to retrieve their vendors by 5/22 ! Thanks everyone!