• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Ultima Online Newsletter #10

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Moonglow on Catskills will miss you Naniwa!! :sad2:

Thank you for your help with our latest event and everything you've done for the UO community. It's been an absolute delight and privilege!! :shots: :beer: :pint:

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both PEC's have done an outstanding job. I want to thank PEC Wraith for helping me on a few occasions. Thank you for a job well done! You will be missed.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm loving the new backpack art. Now, they need to make it possible to put books/spellbooks/runebooks/runic atlas' in a pack & stay there if you die.

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The new backpack art is nice.

Everything that isn't "give the 90% of content that is currently meaningless a reason to exist" feels like a waste of time to me though.