• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Ultima Online: New Legacy Alpha Phase 3 Testing - Join NOW!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When is beta for everyone I wonder ?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When was phase 2 ?
Not one bug fixed since last newsletter?
No mention of anything for production shards ??
A new contest when last i heard the Halloween houses hadn't received thier plaques.??

Is this a sad joke?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a phase 4 and 5 possible 6
:rant2:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Umm do the developers think April Fool's Day moved? That "newsletter" has to be a joke.
if you look at the top, it was Novembers newsletter, they just updated the phase of the testing... not an actual full newsletter

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That should have been a separate notice then - like the little updates on the sign in page.

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I never got the newsletter either. I wonder if it is not just photoshopped to include a blurb from someone's email. Usually new newsletters are posted to uo forums too and this is not. Perhaps who ever photoshopped it should double check their work and dates.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was put as a Newsletter but it is not.

So let's all complain about getting unintended,secret, mislabeled, whatever, information. :rolls eyes: grow up.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It was put as a Newsletter but it is not.

So let's all complain about getting unintended,secret, mislabeled, whatever, information. :rolls eyes: grow up.
Somehow paddy cakes finds a way to defend this ! The fact that it was probably intended to only go to testers is sadly pathetic and hilarious

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Somehow paddy cakes finds a way to defend this ! The fact that it was probably intended to only go to testers is sadly pathetic and hilarious
Ya because this is such secret info. Oh my!

Now you know the testers were given a break to play the live events. Now back to testing.

I'm glad we know they are advancing.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
if you look at the top, it was Novembers newsletter, they just updated the phase of the testing... not an actual full newsletter
They took a page out of the dynamic events; reuse a previous version and just change a couple things and the name.... but still fumbled doing that. Hilarious.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what they will do is abandon (rightly so) the "shattering" when the year is nearly up due to the outrage of the players

There have been many stupid ideas by the almighty one, and this is a belter