• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Online Flash Movies

SharksCA

Visitor
Hello everyone!

I have been searching for old Ultima Online flash movies/games for quite some time now. I've actually found a few good ones like these:

I HAVE UPDATED THIS THREAD WITH A BUNCH OF NEW LINKS!

If you have any other good UO related material such as flash movies, flash games, comic strips or pvp videos (preferably oldschool ones) please post them here and share with us all. It's very much appreciated!

Long live Ultima Online!

Attachments

Last edited:

SharksCA

Visitor
In addition to flash movies & games I would also like to ask if anyone knows where to find the Cackster Soundboard created by Underwater Ape. (Cackster was a DefianceUO player)

Bill Nye

Visitor
Just got goosebumps watching my old good friend Soul Harvester's video. Made a bunch of cameos with my stat loss PK Doggie Dukes and shots of me on my main(Bill Nye) right in the middle of the old PK-HQ village on catskills. I wanna say there was at least 12 of us with land south east of trinsic moongate, right next to the RIP guild (Satan i believe was the GM) statloss pk guild

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent work. I recognize quite a few of these from the old days. A Dog has always been my favorite. Brings a tear to my eye remembering the early days of the game.