• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] UI issues

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Three things from me, which are not bugs, but could use some improvement and would greatly enhance the experience:

The buff/debuff bars:

I'd like to have them horizontal, stacking the items from left to right, and the icon text under the icon. Buff bar under the player healthbars and the debuff bar right under the buff bar.
It works with the buff bar, but when rotating the debuff bar to stack from left to right, the icon text is above the icons and not under it. I find that inconsistent.
And while we're at it, maybe we could remove those "fancy" L-shaped graphics around the buff bar (or at least let us hide them in the config).

Buff/debuff icons:

Some icons are missing its value as text under (or over) the icon. I.e. precision. If I want to know the % bonus, I have to hover over the icon. It would be way more user friendly if the % bonus would be displayed right below just like the remaining seconds of various buffs.

War/peace-icon handle:
I'd like to have that icon on the upper order of the screen, but since the handle to move it, has a big vertical offset, I can't. Maybe the handle could be removed at all and it can only be drag'n'dropped while holding shift or any other modifier key. That would increase the flexibility.