• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uhoh Despise tonight

• Thread starter Sir Achilles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sir Achilles

So we were fighting everyone in the star room area tonight and several of us get killed and go into stat, among those we fought were FY, BiC, and COM. So we got out of stat and challanged COM to raid us in depise, they showed up for about 45 seconds and left...we got bored and offered any blues willing to brave the dangerous felucca facet a chance to get some scrolls...see pics below.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad the blues got to kill some :) We will do some more for you guys.

And Silver; thanks for the 1v1. Good Fight :thumbup1:

T

Turles

com really only has one mage cant fight a real fight with that. so why blame them.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I don't think we joined in at Despise. We were at Tortoise and the tunnel to that town which I can't remember the name of.

L

longshanks

The Tunnel is Delucia Pass.

We went to scout Tortoise and found the oath blue / Com red tandem there. we got assembled and basically fought them in the tunnel and got routed. we went back into the star room and killed a few in there till we got over run again. Not complaining, it was fun. We are working on our teamwork so it will take a bit i think. No excuses right now, COM guys are better than us.

But we not afraid to raid and take the fight to them.

I had to laugh at UHOH being generous to the blues on the shard. Since you guys and FOA left the Blues had the run of the shard and did not need your generosity.

I'm actually surprised FOA not back in force yet with their new mystic dragon temp. *WINKS*

I kept saying to my people its been too quiet on this shard. Now over the last 3 weeks Chessy is popping again, but so is summer which in my world equates to beaches, water, tasty bud and frosties in the shade and dreams of my football team excelling in the fall. :))

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm actually surprised FOA not back in force yet with their new mystic dragon temp. *WINKS*

I kept saying to my people its been too quiet on this shard. Now over the last 3 weeks Chessy is popping again, but so is summer which in my world equates to beaches, water, tasty bud and frosties in the shade and dreams of my football team excelling in the fall. :))

Oh yea...I so want to come back to Chessy where I can fight....
uh...

Oath blues....FY Blues....BiC trash....

Maybe a random faction .41....maybe a random uhoh?

I can find much better fights and far more frequently on Atl or GL thanks.

L

longshanks

This from the guy who needed 15 dragon tamers to hold despise as he had 939320934 people in his guild.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yea...I so want to come back to Chessy where I can fight....
uh...

Oath blues....FY Blues....BiC trash....

Maybe a random faction .41....maybe a random uhoh?

I can find much better fights and far more frequently on Atl or GL thanks.
might i also mention his two mains are tamers.. lol.. and i have an almost entirely red account so i sure the hell am not bloo. lol

S

Sir Achilles

might i also mention his two mains are tamers.. lol.. and i have an almost entirely red account so i sure the hell am not bloo. lol
Of course his mains are tamers! Solus only knows how to play gimp temps!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Of course his mains are tamers! Solus only knows how to play gimp temps!
Chars on ATL: fencer/archer (red) + Ninja Dexxer
Chars on GL: 4/6 chiv dexxer + Bush Tactics Mage (red)
Chars on Chessy: Bush dog dexxer + Fencer/Archer (red) + Necro SW Mage (red) + Necro mage tamer (red)

2 of my pvpers are tamers.....Both on a shard I hardly play anymore....

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Chars on Chesapeake 105

And this thread is locked. I think it has run its course. :sad4:

Status
Not open for further replies.