• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UH OH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry TNT but u guys finally slacked up resulting in the loss of the Brit town...

Faction horses are on the way!

S

Shakaja

Sorry TNT but u guys finally slacked up resulting in the loss of the Brit town...

Faction horses are on there way!

reducing the timer from 24 to 10 hours was the most stupid faction change they ever made :/

G

Goron

reducing the timer from 24 to 10 hours was the most stupid faction change they ever made :/
yeah:-/
now you guys don't have to fight for sigils, you can just resort to daytime sneakery while most people are at work. oh well. I guess we'll just have to make do with only 7 cities.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now you guys don't have to fight for sigils, you can just resort to daytime sneakery while most people are at work. oh well. I guess we'll just have to make do with only 7 cities.
We told you we was in it for the war horse ... not the town... but since you seem to care about the town... I set the prices in brit to low... I will be placing reg and bottle vendors up tomorrow for anyone who is interested.

G

Goron

I'm hoping you noticed the sarcasm in my post.
Or did you really think I was disappointing in losing a town to you?
As you said yourself, you told us it was for horses.

I simply needed a 'point' for my post in order to make a jab at you about the fact that I am stuck at work unable to play (read: defend sigils) while you seem to be able to play 24/7 and are somehow pleased to have gotten a city after days of trying.
- and to insinuate that you guys are afraid to do sigil fights.

But hey, whatever floats your boat man!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I do play a lot I am currently not working... I attended a christian school and sadly it is not accredidated bye the state of Ga. I have to take my GED tomorrow. I hope to become a cop shortly after that.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Are the guard zones back up in the faction towns? I need to get out more...

S

Shakaja

currently there is not much of a point to fight over the towns. it will just be a matter of time until you guys outnumber us way too heavily and take them back before we have a chance to get 5+ people on.

G

Goron

Yes I do play a lot I am currently not working... I attended a christian school and sadly it is not accredidated bye the state of Ga. I have to take my GED tomorrow. I hope to become a cop shortly after that.
Thats messed up.
But I guess I can see why a Christian school would not be accredited... but it was still prolly better than some of the public schools in the ATL area... accredited or not, some of them are messed up.

G

Goron

currently there is not much of a point to fight over the towns. it will just be a matter of time until you guys outnumber us way too heavily and take them back before we have a chance to get 5+ people on.
cry more?

S

Skwiz

You gonna be a good cop or bad cop? I knew a DEA Agent who was kewl as ****.. But he quit after 15 Years cause he was sick of seeing idiots ruins kids lives over a little weed...

Go for the meth lab and not the teenages with like a gram of weed..

Btw.. are drugs in the RoC.. i honestly have no clue at all.

A

Azural Kane

You gonna be a good cop or bad cop? I knew a DEA Agent who was kewl as ****.. But he quit after 15 Years cause he was sick of seeing idiots ruins kids lives over a little weed...

Wait, bro, hold on.
You're expecting the DEA to go after a real problem, risk their safety and lives to combat Meth?
Why do that when they can keep chest-thumping themselves over how a gram of pot is supporting the "terrusts" and raging on about how a quarter somehow has a "Street Value" of $160.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Let's keep this on topic. TnTo sucks. KoC sucks. etc...

Superstition

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a proud member of the Shadowlords faction, I would like to personally thank Bobby Boulders/Kage/etc. for his fine contribution to the SL cause. While it would be a noble undertaking to go without war horses, SL as a whole strives to keep the current SP zergfare as close to an even playing field as possible.

S

Shakaja

cry more?

has nothing to do with crying, what you send me over icq every time you die is crying. what i said was pointing out another decision of ea that kinda ruins the purpose and fun of a game aspect.

S

Skwiz

Wait, bro, hold on.
You're expecting the DEA to go after a real problem, risk their safety and lives to combat Meth?
Why do that when they can keep chest-thumping themselves over how a gram of pot is supporting the "terrusts" and raging on about how a quarter somehow has a "Street Value" of $160.
Thats the exact reason ben (dea guy) left.. was sick of seeing that bull****..

S

Shakaja

its not an agent who ruins a kids life, its the kid itself who decides to take a chance of destroying his life by doing something illegal. the same way a kid who decides to steal and plenty of other activities takes the chances of getting cought.

so youd have to say what is a good cob and what is a bad cop. is a good cop one who does selfjustice and puts himself over the law and decides by himself what should be legal and what not?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its not an agent who ruins a kids life, its the kid itself who decides to take a chance of destroying his life by doing something illegal. the same way a kid who decides to steal and plenty of other activities takes the chances of getting cought.

so youd have to say what is a good cob and what is a bad cop. is a good cop one who does selfjustice and puts himself over the law and decides by himself what should be legal and what not?
IBTL :scholar:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*shakes head* Good thing I forgot my meds today. I am forgiving. This thread is closed. Ignoring the Mod can lead to bad things...

Status
Not open for further replies.