• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uh, a rather dumb question from a 17 year UO vet....

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What exactly do I type in now to reach the account management page. Most of the stuff I've always used says "no longer available" or something... Hepl, I mean Hlep, I mean advise me please. And thanks....

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Uo.com click account & support then create/manage account.
Wow, thanks A Slave Girl, I can't help feeling that most aspects of UO are "falling apart", including the fact that when I went to post this thread, it said it wouldn't. Luckily I had heard a rumor about re-loading or whatever its called. Uh....time to read "things fall apart, the center will not hold..." Yeats great poem...

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, thanks A Slave Girl, I can't help feeling that most aspects of UO are "falling apart", including the fact that when I went to post this thread, it said it wouldn't. Luckily I had heard a rumor about re-loading or whatever its called. Uh....time to read "things fall apart, the center will not hold..." Yeats great poem...
While that may be the case, Stratics' technical issues aren't a good metric thereof. Remember that UO doesn't actually own this site.

Also technically your account management issue was fixed by a slave girl's properly redirecting you. Though now of course there's the entirely different issue of dealing with the account management page itself.

-Galen's player