• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ugly Wrinkleflip

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

To everyone that I spoke to today about the VP run we had to reschedule it for 5pm EST. In the backup district. Unfortunately a few people could not get to the origional time slot I had set. Please PM me if you can not make it at this time.

Thanks

Joe

T

toontownhappy

Is Steveo still coming?
And if we're not in the VP by 5:30 EST, I can't make it. Which gives us about 20 minutes. :eek:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Nevermind. Its too hard to put a group together on short notice. Gonna Keep Winky's first run as scheduled for Thursday AFTER the CEO run. Thanks to all those who tried to make this possible. I appreciate your trying.

I am sorry it did not work out.

Thanks

Joe

T

toontownhappy

If it's going to be at 6, I can't make it.
I can't make it tomorrow either, I'm occupied all day, sorry! But have a good time!
Edit: Oh! That works too...as I said, I can't come to anything tomorrow, but I'll try to come to the SOS shopping on Friday. Good luck, Winky! *hopes for a 5-star card*

F

Flippers

I'm confused. Thursday 9pm is now Wed 5pm?

To everyone that I spoke to today about the VP run we had to reschedule it for 5pm EST. In the backup district. Unfortunately a few people could not get to the origional time slot I had set. Please PM me if you can not make it at this time.

Thanks

Joe

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

today is thursday. Tonight is CEO.

Tonight after CEO we will meet in the pit for the VP run.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yesterday's event was a different event than today's.

F

Flippers

okay at approx 9pm edt in the pit in kg. should be there. the co-op meeting is 2 hrs earlier. plenty of time.