• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UG.K Top Dragon Event Canceled!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Cancelled
To Be Rescheduled
Underground Knights [UG.K]
Presents
Fight Club 02

“Top Dragon Challenge”

Event will take place at the new
UG.K Arena in FELUCCA
(Automap Coordinates 133o 30’S / 40o 8’E)
Saturday, September 13, 9pm PST

Pre-registration can be done by visiting the UG.K Arena at 133o 30’S / 40o 8’E and registering using the bulletin board posted outside
Provide Character name; Swamp Dragon’s Name; and Greater Dragon’s Name.
Please read the Rule Book that is locked down beside the bulletin board.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
ONLY REGISTERED CHARACTERS MAY PARTICIPATE
Deadline for registration is Saturday, September 13th, 7pm PST
The registration process allows us to establish a line-up, and ensures that we have enough supplies on hand without delaying the event. You will be contacted once your registration has been completed.

This event will be taking place in Felucca, therefore, insure all items, but we still recommend that you do not carry anything on you that you cannot afford to lose. We do not guarantee the safety of participants, or their pets.

All are welcome! Players are not required to participate in both stages. This is a winner takes all event. This will be a two stage event, with each stage having a different prize.

Stage 1: Swampie Fight
  1. Bonded and non-bonded swamp dragons welcome.
  2. NO HEALING during fight, once one animal has fallen, the victor may be healed and led off the field to be made ready for following round.
  3. NO fighting will be tolerated inside the house. The only combatants allowed at any time will be the animals called into the arena.
  4. NO casting spells upon animals prior to, or during fight.
  5. Do not do anything that can prevent others from enjoying event. Excessive chatter, spam messaging, etc. will not be tolerated.
  6. No mounts or pets allowed upstairs, pets must remain in the stable area downstairs until called to fight. Between rounds, pets must be returned to the stable area. This is for everyone’s security. Failing to observe this rule will result in immediate forfeit / ban.
Prize for Stage 1 -- 1,000,000 Gold​

We would like for everyone to have fun, however, failing to follow the rules and/or otherwise act in a responsible manner will result in an immediate ban and disqualification from the event. We reserve the right to ban / disqualify anyone who we deem unfit to attend.

------------------------------------------------​

Stage 2: Top Dragon Duel
Same rules apply with the only difference being that only ‘BONDED’ Greater Dragons are allowed.
Prize for Stage 2 -- 4,000,000 Gold

------------------------------------------------​

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone would like a swamp dragon to enter, please PM me, I'll dust the tamer off and furnish swampies to anyone who doesn't have one and would like to enter the Stage 1 Swampie Fight.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like a blast!!! Can't wait to be there. Not sure I'll have time to build up either a swampie or a dragon but I'll do my best.

Oriana

K

Kendra_of_Umbra

whoot!!! I just might have to make an appearance!!

Y

Yalp

Hey guys.. looking forward to this event. I've gone by the arena.. trying to access the bboard to register on a couple of occassions.. but alas. I am not able to access it to put my dragon into the mix.

Can you let me know through PM how else I can register? I have no icq.

I see now the reason why the board is locked.. hee.. I hope they do reschedule.. looked like a fun event!