• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UCH Forums back online

Kijimea

Visitor
I was in UCH, good times. Had fun doing champs with them against AI. No trash talk or something, at least i wasnt involved in such. I miss those times doing champ hunts or even playing Ultima Online... i just opened my first Thread in the UHall abt if its "worth" coming back, especially on OSI or UOR, paid / free, Patchxyz / Pre AoS.. dunno. I feel so stupid now when i read threads abt the game now, like really i dont understand the game anymore.. ninjutsu and stuff.

However, i found the forum just before i found this thread and it made me happy to remember those times and find myself in UCH recruitment forum lol and to see how many years ago i actually played there.

Kira

Visitor
I was in UCH, good times. Had fun doing champs with them against AI. No trash talk or something, at least i wasnt involved in such. I miss those times doing champ hunts or even playing Ultima Online... i just opened my first Thread in the UHall abt if its "worth" coming back, especially on OSI or UOR, paid / free, Patchxyz / Pre AoS.. dunno. I feel so stupid now when i read threads abt the game now, like really i dont understand the game anymore.. ninjutsu and stuff.

However, i found the forum just before i found this thread and it made me happy to remember those times and find myself in UCH recruitment forum lol and to see how many years ago i actually played there.
As an ndk I loved Uch to