uber

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

alisagrace86

i'm considering making an uber what is everyone's input? and i'm not quite sure how to do it either. i know i can't fish, golf, race, or garden except for trees, and i can't go to hq to turn my eraser in but how do i get tasks at all or do i just not? i want to make a cash uber i think.

C

Crazy Fireball

Sell and Cash ubbers are most common,

Sellbot ubber ranges from 15, to 34 laugh. 15 is the hardest, you dont start any tasks you get your throw and squirt maxed, then you work on sellbot. 25 laugh has three gags, TU or sound, and throw and squirt, 34 laugh ubber has Toonup or sound, or lure or drop, and the normal two gags.

Cashbot ubbers have all the gags and they plan not to get any laughs from anything elce.

L

Little Sadie

I have a 15 laff sell uber. She still has her eraser. I think that one is the hardest one to have. My next one will be a cash uber. Chanty has a great strategy of getting the lowest laff possible and still getting the cash suit.

S

soupandquackers

Sell and Cash ubbers are most common,

Sellbot ubber ranges from 15, to 34 laugh. .
Sellbot ubers can go up to 43 which they may have higher but i wouldnt go much higher(not including the laff boosts of course).

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 12, 2003
Yep ubers do indeed rock! I have loved working mine.

The other day I heard some toons talking in BBHQ about being a boss uber, gotta love that SC+. Is Eric still around to update the guide?

K

Kippy

Yep ubers do indeed rock! I have loved working mine.

The other day I heard some toons talking in BBHQ about being a boss uber, gotta love that SC+. Is Eric still around to update the guide?
I'm actually working on a boss uber right now, gonna be a blast!!!!!!!

C

Crazy Fireball

I'm actually working on a boss uber right now, gonna be a blast!!!!!!!
Ive been thinking of having a Total Ubber, max all HQ's at 120 laugh, it wouldnt be much of a ubber, but still it would be fun.. a challenge.

and how do you do a boss ubber?

L

Little Sadie

I don't think there really can be boss ubers. You have full laff and all gags. I started working Feline in boss at 102 laff but she wasn't an uber. She had all her gags and all the regular laff she could get. Just had two from fishing. Now that boss is out there are tons of toons in there working boss before any other hqs. Is there really a disadvantage as there is for a sell or cash uber? I don't think there is.

K

Kippy

I don't think there really can be boss ubers. You have full laff and all gags. I started working Feline in boss at 102 laff but she wasn't an uber. She had all her gags and all the regular laff she could get. Just had two from fishing. Now that boss is out there are tons of toons in there working boss before any other hqs. Is there really a disadvantage as there is for a sell or cash uber? I don't think there is.
none at all, just maxing boss at 105.
But you know me, that would be too boring, so i added a little ''Chanty touch'' to make it a little more interresting........