• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] -Uber PrePatch Pets- DREADMARE, Black Horses, Cu and more...

Quacklebush

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few pets id be interested in selling for the right price...

SOLD-Dreadmare- 638hp 150mana 518str resists-69 37 33 51 48. Killer hp mana resists, dosnt get much better then this!

-PrePatch Cu- 646hp 151stam 556str resists-52 40 85 41 78. Stam bugged cu, 151stam!!! Chomps faster without even being blessed and HP is over cap. (regular color)

-Bane Dragon- 639hp 137mana 534str resists-65 44 42 50 21.

-PrePatch Blue Lesser Hiryu- 307hp 143stam 183str resists-56 65 9 32 32, 102.4wrestling. Stam bugged lesser hiryu, 143stam! blessed up it chomps faster and HP is over cap.

SOLD-Black Horses- a regular horse that anyone can control and ride, but black!!! (the darker pure black only)

All pets are on ATL. Plz PM any questions and offers. Thnx!

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, are the pets trained? how much do u want for the dreadmare...? if it's trained I can be interested

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll buy the horse if it's still available.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a while with no reply. The horse still for sale? I'm only on Atlantic for a few more hours!

B-rad

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
[ -PrePatch Blue Lesser Hiryu- 307hp 143stam 183str resists-56 65 9 32 32, 102.4wrestling. Stam bugged lesser hiryu, 143stam! blessed up it chomps faster and HP is over cap.]

I'm interested in the blue lesser if you still have for sale my icq is 616716292