• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

u know u play UO to much when.....

G

When you create a Myspace account just for your UO character.

S

Sky-byte

When the only thing you can think of to draw is characters and other stuff from UO

F

Foamy Squirrel

When for two years you worry about what char Scratch is playing today.

I

Inxane

When you get REALLY upset when no one shows up at your UO wedding. ugh

I

Inxane

You go to a UO Town Hall and an entire guild shows up wearing T-Shirts with their guild tag and you over hear their Guild Leader next to you at the buffet wispering under his breath repeatedley to himself as he loads his plate of free food saying "I am the great Obsidian knight I am the great Obsidian knight"

G

<blockquote><hr>

When you create a Myspace account just for your UO character.

[/ QUOTE ]Hehe, when all your darned account names of other online things take your char name and you run into people who only know you by this name.

myspace.com/loqucious

S

Sky-byte

When, after you place a piece of furniture where you want it, you say, "I wish to lock this down"

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friend tells you a loved one died, you ask her if he got rezzed. (inspired by a true story)

S

Sethblackmoore

U know you play too much UO when.....

You look at all the dead trees around your r/l house in winter and wonder if you accidentally recalled into fel. I did this on my way to my car just the other day....LOL!! My wife and I laughed forever about it.

I

Inxane

When you start to think your time would be better spent.....................................................being a UO reporter.

F

Fluffhead32

here ones I remember from the era of UO I come from. Maybe not relevent anymore..
You know you play to much UO when you hide in the back of a store and wait for a theif to pick pocket then you yell, "GUARDS" and wonder why he hasnt died yet so you can collect your loot...
or something to that effect

M

MysticLlamaFTW

The afterlife... Heaven or Hell... *shrugs* - as long as I ping below 20 to napa :p

G

i say 'owned' in RL alot hahaha and 'noob' too. i got mad at my BF for not saying 'i love you' after i said it cuz he was busy doing something and he said 'ok ok i love you-you sentimental noob' we talk like that all the time

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
When you are standing in line at the cashier and they ring you up for a much higher price than listed on the item and you yell "Scammer!!!! Beware Scammer Alert" And go for a Screen Shot.

G

- when you make a mental list in your head before you go to bed of all the things you need to do in-game the next day

- when the phone rings and you don't answer it because you're in a dungeon

- when your in-game house feels more like home than your real one

- when you get more upset at losing an item in-game than in real

- when you run into an ex and you think "An Lor Xen"

- when you feed your cat and wonder how much it'll take to make it wonderfully happy

- when the first thing you do when you get home is head straight to the computer with your jacket on