• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tyvus you are a coward

• Thread starter imported_IgotWood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_IgotWood

Be wary people of Tyvus who earlier today, killed my friends Tailor in Luna who had all of his armor (very expensive armor) that he has made from kits and killed his beetle which had more armor which he was to transfer to ATL and this coward Tyvus (who was in a ally guild) took it all. I spit on u !

F

Fantaapple

good
slaughter acts like he has control of a hammer pick
now his buddy got jacked, he is all over to give it back for that armor roflz

some people

Go raiden!

G

<blockquote><hr>

who the hell is slaughter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pablo. And the reference there is that Pablo has in his posession a Hammer Pick that had belonged to TekNik and was looted off him, and seems unwilling to return or sell it back.

(Not taking sides, only clarifying for you.)

That fact does not, in my mind, justify Ty green killing and looting, but that is just me.

N

Napa Bond

It may not justify his actions, but they are warranted.
This situation should and will be silenced from all gossip into one of your own (Pablo) returns items that were lost.
You should not talk when your own guild is full of looters/ scammers.
(noob/ x-man/ Chewbacca/ and Dekar.)
So the proposition is when the looted items are returned all of his "expensive armor" will also be returned. So if you’re angry, tell porter to talk to Pablo; he is the one keeping you from getting your items back.

I

Inxane

<blockquote><hr>

who the hell is slaughter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Slaughter is some guy that has been reported on the boards for hacking acounts. Unless this is a different Slaughter they are talking about. Talk to Binky the Clown about Slaughter. He can shed some light on this guy.

I

imported_IgotWood

The sad thing is that Porter and I are good friends with TekNik so this makes it even more stupid...but ya pablo is something else i didn't know that was slaughter, things makn more sense...still lame as hell for ty to kill guildie loot all his stuff and leave and i hope karma catches his a$$

G

<blockquote><hr>

It may not justify his actions, but they are warranted.
This situation should and will be silenced from all gossip into one of your own (Pablo) returns items that were lost.
You should not talk when your own guild is full of looters/ scammers.
(noob/ x-man/ Chewbacca/ and Dekar.)
So the proposition is when the looted items are returned all of his "expensive armor" will also be returned. So if you’re angry, tell porter to talk to Pablo; he is the one keeping you from getting your items back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mikey, learn to read and comprehend.

1 - I was not "gossiping". I was stating facts as plainly as possible with regards to Pablo and TekNik.

2 - I was stating my personal (not guild) opinion on what Ty did. I would and do feel the same way about ANYONE who would or does do the same. IMHO green killing and looting is unacceptable, period.

3 - I never said anything about being angry.

Not that you were asking, or care, but here are my person thoughts on such subjects. Green killing and looting is low. When items (specifically weapons or armor) are looted off opposing guilds, they should be given or sold back (at a reasonable price), period. That, of course, doesnt account for "you looted x and didnt return it, blah blah blah". I feel that way because the game mechanics of UO make it too easy to either be hit by a bug or make a mistake and miss insuring (or re-insuring) something.

On the subject of less-than-honorable people in a guild: ALL guilds have people who in general are not honorable, or who have had instances of being dishonorable. You can play the guilt-by-association game if you wish, but in that case every single person is guilty. Making a person who did nothing to you pay for the actions of someone else in their guild - unless they openly condoned or participated - is not reasonable.

Those are just my personal opinions, and obviously reflect no one elses ideas or actions.

Oh, and I tried to get Pablo to at least make a reasonable deal with TekNik about the Hammer Pick BEFORE Porter's stuff was taken.

F

five oclock

You both bring up good points...but to be honest about this Pixle game..

1 its alloweed!

2 Talking about dishonest people in this game? Are all just figuring this out? When someone loots someone else its part of the game. Honorable or not it don't matter. Its part of the game! Some people just don't care who they [censored] over. They never have and never will. Even a so called friend will backstab you. Does it stink. Aye it does. But you move on and pick your friends and guildes even more carefully.

I have seen true paladins and I have seen some of the most disguesting dishonorable people in this game. To be honest with ya..The true evil people that play this game eat it up when people go you are very bad! you should be ashamed of yourself. When all in honestly. They place the item in there home. Deleted there char and make a new char. To start all over again. Acting like a newbie in when they join there old guild again then getting what they want back. That takes alot of class and role playing. It has happened and will happen more.

So in all honestly. If its alloweed in the game. Do it. If the game lets you do it why not do it? You get caught? delete that char and make a new one or heck leave the guild and join another one or buy a name change. Simple as that. In this pixles game you can be WHAT EVER you want to be...we all seem to forget that. Even the reds
Who are evil.

To concluded..Would I do this to a friend or a guildey...No! heck NO! Not in a million years. But there are people who would do it and have done it. Anyone who has had it happen to learn there leasons and move on. It stinks, it hurts but we learn.

Thank you for the warning tho. Nowadays its easier to pick out people than it was back in the old days..but still...we all have 6 char slots...so...

M

My OneSelfer

if you kill someone in luna you cant loot they bodies. so nothing was stolen, maybe lost in decay but not stolen.

F

five oclock

Unless they are guilded or in an allaince..and the item is not insuranced/blessed. If Im not mistaken that rule still applies?

G

Hmmm. No. Foamy is right. In Tram rule set you can't even loot a guildie. The did this sometime while i was gone, between '04 and '06.

N

Napa Bond

Ailish my post was not refering to your post, i just responded to the last post

B

BLiNK-

show me all the armor peices, ill ask theowner of them, and if they are all there i will trade for the pick. and me a scammer? i think you have me confused with someone else, and for the last damm time can this whole hacking of binky quit, he admited it his self that he knows it wasnt me.

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm. No. Foamy is right. In Tram rule set you can't even loot a guildie. The did this sometime while i was gone, between '04 and '06.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually after my post I had killed my wife in front of my vendor in Luna. She is a guild member and to my surprise I was able to loot her corpse. This must be a bug cuz you never used to be able to.

F

five oclock

Actually after my post I had killed my wife in front of my vendor in Luna. She is a guild member and to my surprise I was able to loot her corpse. This must be a bug cuz you never used to be able to.

[/ QUOTE ]

You killed your wife? and shes still married to you? :p hehehehe Talk about living in the dog house for a long time.

Now if I remembner right. For I have fallen for it back in the old days. Back when we still had the guild stone ..People would broadcast making a new guild follow me thru gate. Which then lead you to there guild home. They would stone you. Then kill ya and ban you from the house. Taking what ever loot you had on you and no way to get your body back...

Then again this was back in the old days so....

D

Drunk'n Masta

Been along time but if I remember correctly there used to be a toggle for letting others in party/guild be able to loot your body. When insurance came out they did away with the toggle and left the charicter with what they currently had toggled. Either lootable or not lootable. So probably some variation with charicters that are older.

*tries to remember what I did yesterday*

S

Sky-byte

I haven't heard of a guild toggle (although I'm just a 'kid' here), but I know of a party toggle for looting your corpse.

G

if someone kills someone in there guild in tram they can loot there corpse
but only they can ive noticed that to
if ur buddy kills a guildy u couldnt go loot it
heh

G

Yes there was a toggle "Back in The Old Days" for allowing guildies to loot or not loot your body, just like there is in Party now. That has long since pass, I have a feeling it left when Item Insurance came into play but I could be mistaken.

G

That was back in the day, not anymore. Back in the day if you lost your GM Armor or Wep because of it, no big deal, you could easily replace it. If you lost your Vanq or Invuln Armor to looting, well that's what happens when you got killed, we all expected it, which is why we rarely ever used them outside of Buc's Den fights at Server Wars time. Nowadays with Insurance though, and how much people have invested into their Weapons/Armor, that's no longer the case. I too have been hit by the Insurance Bug and have lost a Totem of the Void with High Rune Beetle Protection % because of it, and the person refuses to return it or sell it back. That's really ****ty. But yeah, you can loot any Non-Insured/Non- Blessed items off a guildy if you were the one to kill them (Earn looting rights) i think.