• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Typo in area name

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A rune marked in front of the Dungeon Yomotsu Mines is labeled by default with "A Recall Rune For Yamotsu Mines (Tokuno Islands)"

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it defaulted to Yomatso Mines... This has been an issue since the beginning I think because some of my original runes say the same thing. Another issue is at the New Haven Mine... Rune marked shows New Haven Miner.

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not a matter of proofing... I posted what I thought it was, but couldn't remember. We all appreciate you confirming it for us though. It will probably never get fixed though cause I've reported this once before about 6 months ago, with no change. Maybe we can all just enjoy it as one of those minor nuances that give this game character.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Those types of things are rarely fixed. I think there's an area outside Umbra that marks as "Corrupted Forsets" or "Foresets" or something like that.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for the information.

A rune marked in front of the Dungeon Yomotsu Mines is labeled by default with "A Recall Rune For Yamotsu Mines (Tokuno Islands)"
I have confirmed this issue and submitted a problem report into the system.

Another issue is at the New Haven Mine... Rune marked shows New Haven Miner.
This issue is already in the system.
Those types of things are rarely fixed. I think there's an area outside Umbra that marks as "Corrupted Forsets" or "Foresets" or something like that.
If you provide a more specific location that you are seeing this in then I can submit a problem report on it.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mislabeled bank sign
Drachenfels, Trammel and Felucca, Trinsic, bank in the sout west , 105° 22' S, 34 °52' E.
House sign indicates:
First Bank Of Brittania: Vesper Branch

should be:
First Bank Of Britannia: Vesper Branch

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Parts of The Cat's Lair (mostly up by the bar) in Trammel Britain mark as "The Blue Boar".

The following used to work in rune names, now are blocked as somehow "Inappropriate" (over-aggressive regex, me thinks):
"Overseers"
"Grass" - also blocked for container engraving
"Counselor" - especially hard for marking the counselor's guild...

Brian

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Mislabeled bank sign
I have submitted a problem report on this issue into the system.

Parts of The Cat's Lair (mostly up by the bar) in Trammel Britain mark as "The Blue Boar".
I have also submitted a problem report into the system on this issue.

The following used to work in rune names, now are blocked as somehow "Inappropriate" (over-aggressive regex, me thinks):
"Overseers"
"Grass" - also blocked for container engraving
"Counselor" - especially hard for marking the counselor's guild...
It would take me some time to find out exactly when these were added to the filter but these are included in the global filter due to either the entire word or certain contents of the word. There is no plan to remove these from the filter.

"Overseers"; "Grass"; "Counselor"

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...due to either the entire word or certain contents of the word. There is no plan to remove these from the filter.

"Overseers"; "Grass"; "Counselor"
Lol. My guild mate has a character named Sassy, but I can't label a rune to her place. Funny how a poisoner can have the profession title 'Assassin' though.