• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two Upcoming EM Events?

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the Golden Brew Tavern's website there are two new events on the calendar but the only information given as of now is the facet, time and date.

Saturday 9/05/09
2:00 pm

Sunday 9/06/09
2:00 pm

Yalp of CTDM believes that these stories may be whats to come:

Dawn of Hope
And..
Peering into the Past

Y

Yalp

Goodie goodie goodie!.. big doins' gonna be happ'nin on Baja! tonight big hushy hushy meeting with Lady Dawn. Saturday Chaos gets a butt stompin' and Sunday the big finale, where the earth will shake, fire will reign down and the real Shadowlords show themselves for their butt whoopin!

I hear blackrock Arm-a-get-it-on spell may be back in fashion, hope ya'll saved some... and have your runes marked for Fire Island! Can't wait! Fun times!

Ohh ohh.. will Casca get what he has comin' to him? Only time will tell!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have alot of blackrock laying around. If anyone needs some, give me the heads up.