• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Two Story Statue

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

Looking to buy x2 Two story statue . PM the prices and thank you.

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
To me, it will be moved to Atl for resale at a future date ;)
Also would like to point out the most recent pair sold for 1.7 at raresfest

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One year ago these were about 350M a piece easily. And now? Wow, traders sometimes called the shots to test the unweary. Just like +10 stam were jacked up to 100M+ few months ago suddenly then crashed down coz traders have no idea how to play UO.

Reactions: THP

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There is a huge difference between a limited quantity item and a +10 stam armor piece which A. drop often B. wear out slowly, and C. Became a dime a dozen. But I see what your saying. To me it is a pretty item, that will hold its investment with time. When I need some gold down the way it will be worth what I put into it.