[Auction] Two Rares Items

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Great Lakes
Selling these items for a friend so gold only offers. The items below are a Jukan War Drum and Pixie Dust.

Auction will run till Monday 7/21 9pm est

10 minute rule applies

Items are located on Atl

Reserve for Jukan War Drum is 300m
B/O 500M

Reserve for Pixie Dust 175m
B/O 250M

Reserves are not set in stone so make your best offer and i will pass it on to the seller.

dust1.jpg drum1.jpg

drumdust.jpg

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oct 16, 2007
i'll get this started..... and i do not mean to be insulting with my bid - you indicate the reserves are not set in stone...... i have watched the pixie dust being offered on the forums and not selling (at least not selling publicly). Hence my LUCKY offer of 77m for the pixie dust please.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Great Lakes
i'll get this started..... and i do not mean to be insulting with my bid - you indicate the reserves are not set in stone...... i have watched the pixie dust being offered on the forums and not selling (at least not selling publicly). Hence my LUCKY offer of 77m for the pixie dust please.
Not insulted at all. I did receive an offer for the dust of 125m from Madison Burgarner via icq and have passed this info on to the owner of the items.

War Pig

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 1, 2011
Great Lakes
When you double click the Jukan War Drum. It says "You cannot use this". But i understand where you're coming from. I would also rather it say 350. lol

Reactions: Flutter

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Jul 7, 2014
Abilene Texas
I'm new to the rare game lol I feel like I just said 1 dollar at the price is right show lol my bad :)

Reactions: Flutter