• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Two poiece Scaffold set / 3 Piece Carved Wall set

Olive Oyle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone,

These are the last two items on my current wish list.

Now i know that both these items can be obtain in the real world for $$, however I cannot justify to the 'better half' the merits of such a purchase above food, clothes and accommodation! Go figure right! Keeps talking about priorities - I try to explain that this is a priority:bdh: .

Now I realise, that in relation to the Carved Wall set, that this item is not 'true rare' as such as it is still obtainable within the game. However, having said that, given the rarity at which it comes onto the market, it might as well be treated as a rare (for the moment at least).

I have been on the lookout, as have a few of the most seasoned collectors from this board, for quite some time without success.

Despite my best efforts I have been unsuccessful in locating one within the game (including doing the spawn itself many times)

Any assistance in obtaining either item would be appreciated.

Please Message me either on ICQ 685818167 or PM if you can assist me.

Thanks Olive

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have left and middle part of wall carving must need right side item is on GL would sell for right price let me know if ur intresed thxs