• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two New Featured Homes

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Posted Tuesday was the Baron of Umbra on Atlantic, who's house fell last year before Christmas. I managed to capture these screenshots before it fell. Check out this home here: http://uohomedecor.com/2015/07/21/home-tour-baron-of-umbra-on-atlantic/

Posted today is another home on Atlantic that I designed and decorated for a fee. I liked how it turned out. Check it out here: http://uohomedecor.com/2015/07/23/home-tours-the-garden-spot-on-atlantic/
You're an artist!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I enjoy decorating homes....though mine never seem to get finished LOL

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like caves like the first link has. I have built a few homes with caves. I have two homes that are far away from each other with caves that interconnect right now. :) Though it only takes seconds to travel the mysterious tunnel!. hehe

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The 2nd house design the one from Siege is part of 6 houses in a row there that Hoffs built. They are connected by tele tiles. They are located north of Skara Brae from 24s , 28w to 24s 35w It took hours for each of them.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'd love to see the six houses interconnected. Good to know!

Yeah the house owner told me "I want a house like this one" and showed me a video of the house on Siege that was then modified to what he wanted. It was quite a challenge to replicate it.