• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two new? bugs in Wind

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. You can't take a dragon in anymore no matter how smart it is. It won't go into the teleporter even with the old, old methods of taking them in.
I wonder if that is related to the pet/teleport bug?

2. You can't use the teleporter to exit out the entrance of wind. Even on foot. It does nothing when trying to exit. You have to recall out.

This is on Lake Superior.

Anyone else have the same results or does nobody (but myself) use the city of Wind anymore? :eyes:

B

Beastmaster

Dragon must have at least 72 (i think) magery to enter Wind.

The entrance has never been an exit. Exit is further in on west side.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My Dragon has 115.0 magery...... He does NOT enter with me into Wind. Never has.....

Never knew there was an exit.....

B

Beastmaster

You have to walk around the teleporter then call your pet to you. It will enter Wind before you do.

Dang, has all the old knowledge been lost?

L

Lord Kynd

1. You can't take a dragon in anymore no matter how smart it is. It won't go into the teleporter even with the old, old methods of taking them in.
I wonder if that is related to the pet/teleport bug?

2. You can't use the teleporter to exit out the entrance of wind. Even on foot. It does nothing when trying to exit. You have to recall out.

This is on Lake Superior.

Anyone else have the same results or does nobody (but myself) use the city of Wind anymore? :eyes:
you can't use pet ball of summon there ? ( sry, not a place worth going to imo)

what about logging out and back in ?

seems to be working fine on atlantic FYI

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

I found you can't exit with the entrance teleporter!!

hehe

Recalled out on trammel.
In Fel I just used the "stuck option".
Then remembered the exit teleporter is actually someway further into wind!!!

Doh!

:)

B

BartofCats

forget the petball in wind.. just log out and back in again. pet will be at your side..... that is if you make it to a safe spot without your pet.