• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Two Lots inside the walls of Luna - Atlantic Shard

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
These two side by side lots are currently for sale directly across from the North Gate.

7x12

12x12

Feel free to send me in your offers. ICQ works best.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Several Offers feel free to pm me. Not in a rush looking for the right buyer.

Krusher998

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I tried sending a ICQ message but it says you cant receive any unless im on your contact list

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Weird I get people contacting me several times a day friend send me a pm

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The location will fit one house a 17x12

You would have a few extra blocks of space so I split it into lots and used the entire area. More Vendors, a lot more people can afford a smaller lot, and I just provides for flexibility in the future for some people.

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi Nabin im interested inn the smaller plot can u add em to your icq, when i try icqing you it says you cannot recieve my message, since you are porbably mobile and have it on your cell, my #672482209

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
These two side by side lots are currently for sale directly across from the North Gate.

7x12

12x12

Feel free to send me in your offers. ICQ works best.

I get the feeling that the actual offers are some sort of secret since they have not been posted here, Has there been any offers besides whats posted? If so what are they.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hi friend,

When someone buys a home from me I leave it up to them to disclose the final price if they wish. (this is fairly well known)

In most cases over the years they have asked for privacy and rarely do I ever hear feedback that it was disclosed to anyone except a friend or two.

This is not a thread to place bids or an auction. A few were having a fun time above that's all. :D

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I doubt I would be buying it...but I do get that it kind of suck to not even have any idea what a ball park figure is....like a buyout price or something. Panoramix, I will tell you that a friend of mine just bought one on ATL inside Luna and paid 8b....hope that helps.