• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two day offer only.....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies iam complete set between my europa and pacs potted plants except 1200 small orchid and 1287 big bush
My offer 1.....swop time....
I do have 1200 small orchid on pacs x2 and sonoma and 1200 big bush on sonama and sakura
I do have 1287 small orchid on chessy and 1287 big bush on atlantic
I can and will easily get these xsharded back if needs be to pacs or europa via shields ...unless someone want to swop....simple simon.

My 2nd offer ..the two day offer i do make.. is for old school players only....players i have traded many times in the past b4 this new system of picking through....ruined all the fun...
I have 2 accounts that hold houses that are blank ON most shards - some shards i have done ...i can therefore run 10-12 chars if YOU gate from haven ....u get 10-12 chances of a rare...simple as that....i really cannot be assed to get my own chars there....and it seems u can get rewarded with new chars...were it used to be over 30 days olde...
THIS IS ONLY FOR MY OLD SCHOOL TRADE PARTNERS....

My third offer....is simply if u are missing any normal colour or two on your own shard...that includes pacs and europa as i have many spares now....I will check through the potted plants i have on your shard and give it to you for 250k... thats half what i was paying!!!....other than that after 2 days i will simply vendor the lot at said 250k price on all shards

icq 677577087.... or better still my old school icq- which u will have had for the last 10 years..

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
swopped my chessy 1200 for a sonoma 1200...only too glad to help out...enjoy!!!

anyone else??

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh if only we were old-school traders :)

I am missing 3 of the non-rare colors on Origin, all small plants.
Hue #'s 1205, 2610 and 2572

The Small rare black/pink-purple one I *Think* I am getting, not sure yet.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
larissa icq me when ur online ill do u free run for 12 flowers..u gate ill make the haste

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you SO much for doing that, you're pretty awesome :)

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This is really cool of you, nice to see people willing to help out. Wish I had the ones your looking for but I do not. Good luck, Hope you get what you need from people taking advantage of offer.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I can gate from Haven on Atlantic if you have any left on Atlantic.