• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two chars for muleing, do i have good templates?

bigjoe25

Visitor
1st off I'm a returning player and a lot is new to me so bare with me here. I haven't played with the new things so all these resistance and damage increase stats are new to me, I quit before AoS came out. I've done some research and this this the two templates I've come up with so maximize my mule abilities

1st char is the creator, he makes stuff. Made him a garg for the imbuing buff
120 Imbuing
120 blacksmithy
100 carpentry
100 fletching
120 tailoring
100 arms lore
30 music
30 magery

With this I can make almost anything in the game except for tinkering carpentry addons which are meh anyway. I can use bracelet/rings to get music and magery up to craft stuff with carpentry.

2nd char is the gatherer, but he also makes some stuff. I haven't made him yet and I haven't decided on human or elf. I like the humans ability to gather more and hold more stones, but I like the elf's harder to track (I like to gather in fel) and ability to get more special logs/ore. Which would you go? I'm leaning towards elf.

120 fishing
100 mining
100 lumber jacking
100 alchemy
100 tinkering
100 magery (for useful spells like recall and hide, not really used to kill stuff)
100 arms lore (Is arms lore needed for the bonus on tinkering jewelry? Should I get scribe instead?)

I was wondering what you all think? I was originally going to make a t-hunter with mining and a warrior with lumber jacking but that would be an additional 2 char slots while my resource gatherer only takes one. Not to mention you dont really need mining for a t hunter and lumber jacking is a meh skill on a warrior.

Where or what can I improve? The only thing I'm really lacking for muleing is inscription but I don't see it as too much of a hindrance. I can always swap scribe with mining/lumberjack on a skill stone though I have no experience with those yet.

Last edited:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
those i think should be fine. might want to get a couple of soul stones