• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Turquoise Ring

V

Voiceless

Turquoise Ring with ss, and one or more of this stats: DI, HCI, DCI, Enchat Potions
WITHOUT IMBUING STATS!!! FOR MYNA

M

Myna

can imbue you one with 4 properties you want (ssi included in the 4 properties), the 5th property would be poison resist, fc1 or one of these skills ... chiv, res spell, healing

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Myna you have a Turquoise Ring with SSI and Chivalry? If so is it exceptional?

M

Myna

@ madrid
actually its an exceptional one with +10 archery and 5 ssi , but you can exchange archery with chiv (same group) with imbuing.

btw it doesnt matter for jewelry if its exceptional or not, they still will have 500 intensity max

@voiceless
in your post you didnt write if it can be imbued or not. but thx for your unfriendly answer.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ madrid
actually its an exceptional one with +10 archery and 5 ssi , but you can exchange archery with chiv (same group) with imbuing.

btw it doesnt matter for jewelry if its exceptional or not, they still will have 500 intensity max
Is that the one on a vendor in Luna? If so I just bought it...if there is another one around I am interested.

Thanks for the feedback.:thumbup1:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi how do exchange one skill for another thats already on the ring. I am gueseing thiers a chart for each section of skills and if you have lets say reisit poisen and you want resist fire instead you just imbue the new resisit etc?

M

Myna

yes madrid, thats was the ring, thx for buying it

no riply, only skills can be replaced. to see the skill groups you can use the imbuing gump. just be near a soulforge and use the imbuing skill on a ring to show up the gump