• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Turning Juka Bows into Double Slayers

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found 3 elemental slaying Juka bows (the brown, unenhanced ones) and was wondering how exactly I would go about turning them into double slayers? I'm assuming the added slayer is random, so hopefully I'll get at least one demon slayer added out of the three :D

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bottom line on Juka Bows (found here)
You need a GM Bowyer to modify the bow. Get some gears (made by a tinker) double click the bow and then target a gear. Tada!!! You are now the proud owner of a Juka Slayer Bow.

This should be added to the FAQ (I looked and could not find it). It is a very thorough FAQ, I especially liked the part on alternatives to Lumberjacking.

Staying Alive,

BG