• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

turn ins

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im kinda dumb founded that we want to turn in stuff with names on them like snowmen or pumpkins , thats a part of are history , im keeping mine id rather have some history then 50 points :(

C

Cysphruo

im suprised the point value on a lot of stuff is so low, people have held onto it so why not reward them for that?

D

dielock

I turned in what I could. Saved one of each for sentimental reasons. Other than that, the stuff just sits and takes up lockdowns not to mention collects pixel dust.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its just a shame people sell out the names of old gm's and seers and what not for a few ;points i mean it just seems lame to get rid of alot of are history , alot of the gm's has helped alot of us in game , just a shame to see them gotten rid of like they did now they want to get rid of them in game also :(

D

dielock

Life goes on my friend. And they are remembered by those of us they have helped or not helped.

S

Sunrise

aye tedley I know what you are saying my friend.

Let me say this. Pumkins and candels with the GMs name on them Im keeping.

Cards with names on them Im keeping :D

Stuffy animals Im keeping.

But I have like 20 Trees. wreaths and other blank cards that are just taking up lock downs. I know alot of people are turning in all there stuff. Which is fine its theres. On the other hand Im keeping some of my stuff due to the fact I can look back at it in 10 years hopping UO is still around LOL :D and say yeap I got that during the summer of 07 or the Christmas of 06 etc etc.

I know what you are saying my friend. on the same token tho. The more people turn in there stuff. The more rare it gets :D