• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turkeys

S

Serine

I wonder if anyone can explain this . i use Vista and if i start uo normaly i cant see the turkeys only the text of thier name on edge of screen . But if i start UO as Admin i can see the turkey´s . dont have any other issues seeing mobs . :confused:

U

UOKaiser

I wonder if anyone can explain this . i use Vista and if i start uo normaly i cant see the turkeys only the text of thier name on edge of screen . But if i start UO as Admin i can see the turkey´s . dont have any other issues seeing mobs . :confused:
All I can say is make sure it received the patch on the normal account. I would assume so unless there were 2 instances installed 1 for each account.
I couldn't see the turkey untill I updated the client so I would say you look there for the answer.