• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turkey--- anything new?

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the 2014 version of the Turkeys drop anything new? I've killed 5 so far and haven't noticed anything, other than them calling their freaky feathered friends.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not that I'm aware and I've yet to see the gaint form spawn.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spawned two turkeys to provoke together neither had new or old stuff. I did get a nice clean 25 lrc 2 mr ring

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Killed >150 and got no one wild/gaint... spawned.
It's dosnt spawn anymore after TGD ?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I spent a couple of hours killing turkeys at a spot with 5-6 so re-spawn was fast. I collected several thousand feathers, but not one Giant Turkey spawned. The RNG hates me, I know it.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are the giant turkeys the Mister Gobbles? or does someone really go around and name them all that? i've seen plenty of the gobbles and normal turkeys.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the Mister Gobbles seem to be just a normal turkey, just with a name.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We had one spawn at our High Council meeting on Monday.