• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tur Mur Loyalty Points

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
in CC. Click self, choose loyalty rating. First on list.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o For quickest gains, kill the toxic sliths.
o To decrease quickly, kill the healthy gargoyles.
o Or to decrease but less quickly, kill refugee gargoyles.

candlemass

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o For quickest gains, kill the toxic sliths.
o To decrease quickly, kill the healthy gargoyles.
o Or to decrease but less quickly, kill refugee gargoyles.
Does your loyalty points decay over time???????????????????? I got my gargoyle up to 12000 In 2hours towards the queen. I just wanted It for queen soul forge bonus. So I soul stone some fighting skills from another character,then moved them back. Just been using character for bods and imbuing. So I wont be killing anything any further unless I absolutely have to.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does your loyalty points decay over time???????????????????? I got my gargoyle up to 12000 In 2hours towards the queen. I just wanted It for queen soul forge bonus. So I soul stone some fighting skills from another character,then moved them back. Just been using character for bods and imbuing. So I wont be killing anything any further unless I absolutely have to.
They don't decay. Took me a lot longer than 2 hours.

candlemass

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They don't decay. Took me a lot longer than 2 hours.
Thats great news,wont have to do It again. All I killed was toxic sliths,30 points per pop, they spawn great In that one little area. Did It with 120 parry,120 anatomy,120 mace,70 chiv(90 with jewels),56 resist,and 96 healing. Used a suit from another character. Transferred skills via soul stones.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just turned in stuff to Axem at the Museum... Lots of stuff...