• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trying to reach Neutral Galad

W

WhtStr

I am trying to reach Neutral Galad, former webmaster of looterslair.com. It's about the Home of the Galads website. If you are him, or know how to reach him, could you please send me a PM? The old uomail.com email address doesn't seem to work and I haven't been able to turn up anything by searching. Thanks so much.

T

Tanglewood

Same here. His page was still up at the start of this year, and before I had the brilliant idea of copying and pasting all his skits, the page went down. I've been trying to get a collection of old school ultima, but now his stuff is all gone!

If anyone does know how to get hold of Galad, please let us know..plleeaasssee

Galad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have all my stuff archived somewhere. Never did have Neutral's stuff, though.

Galad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looterslair.com

Turns out, I can't find any of my old episodes and other stuff. So maybe it's gone for good.

G

Galad_the_Good

Some of our old stuff on Neutral's site at 'galad [dot] 5u [dot] com', but not sure about all the episodes.

Neutral's stuff is kind of blended in with the original stuff Evil and I did long before.

Old memories...good times... keke ^^