• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Trying to make a seed spreadsheed..need help

jill

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I'm working on making a complete list of all the seeds in the game but I need a little help with the vanilla seeds.

I've read on the forums that the plain vanilla seed comes in two forms.. bog and exodus (seed + resource) forms. Is this true.. do we really have two different plain seeds for this?

Also, I've confirmed that vanilla seeds are available as both a 5-hole ant quest (black, white & fire) and a 4-hole ant quest (aqua, magenta & pink) types. Making them appear as both a peculiar and legacy type.

thank you

-jill

p.s. feel free to use the spreadsheets as you like or for reference. if you should see something i missed please let me know and i'll add it. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Your spread sheets are wonderful :). I know I'll be using them. You can get vanilla, spider tree, hops(both directions) , bonsai and the peculiar cactus by cross pollinating the peculiar flowering 4 barrel blooming cactus. Those seed can be gotten of boglings. Check the gardening guides on uo2.stratics.com. The regular cactus now produces random seeds. Hope this helps

jill

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for reminding me about the hops and and cactus plants.. I updated my spreadsheets even though I've never grown these yet.. if you could look them over i'd appreciate it.. the information was taken from the colored plant oddities pages of stratics. Also in the bottom right corner i added a seed count per page. (this made it interesting) 579 was my total..but its subjective.. not official as I'm still awaiting verification from others.

:) My Hops ) south facing - are all in pots growing now.

thank you

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Www.uoen.com has some great tables of information. It's in Japanese, but Google Translate works well.