• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trying a weaver/bard

A

Anderuin

I have one last skill to decide on for my bard so far I have...

Wrestling
Spellweaving
Magery
Med
Eval
Music
Provo

I can
t decide wether I should keep Wrestling or not. I have all the skills worked out already to gm except for weaving. I was wondering if this is a viable template... Thanks for any thoughts... :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
why wrestling?

you dont get the added perks like in the old days of not getting interupted while casting.

and you can use a mage weapon with little to no pently and youd get your defence chance bonus from melee.

so is there a particular reason for the wrestle that im missing?

A

Anderuin

No I was asking for advice on what other skill to use other than wrestling. I just put it on this char cause I had it stoned and needed to get rid of it. But I was just curious what peoples thoughts were...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
k, well wrestle isnt worth beans.

definatlly drop it and put some disco on there.