• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trust Me Inc (Nobody else respond)

• Thread starter harrypotted III
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harrypotted III

I noticed you stretched the truth in your duel stories about me.

#1- You can't put protection on and cast blood oath in a pure mage duel. Thats loss #1

#2- That fight never happened. I have never fought you 1v1 where it has ended with 1 of us dieing. It's usually you running away close to dead or calling in a gank

If you want to settle this for real I'm offering you a mage duel (no prot, no pots, no pets, no necro, no dp MAGE 5). If you don't accept thats fine, but I don't want to see you coming on here talking **** about SCAM dueling when every time you show up you break the rules of a duel.

T

ThraximusZog

he sucked until speed hack came out. (like all of you)

-T to the Z-

F

Freya/Passion

Since I'm a nobody I'll respond before Thrax kills this thread.

Theres a pvp thing every first Saturday of the month... How about you big tough musclky boys take it there? Then there will be no reason to question, they take pictures and theres actually... Get this I know its shocking... Witnesses...

Anyways Goodluck to Scam. Not that you'll need it.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok everyone im gonna say this and I hope that you will understand.

Do Not Feed The Trolls!

As a side not there is a PvP tourney this weekend. How about some of us put some money on this and have our own little side bet going on during it? Say those wishing to compete in this side bet put some money into a pot, whoever finish's in the highest position that put money into this bet take the pot, they dont need finish in first place just the highest out of all the other people that took the bet.

Just my 2 cents.

Once again DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

T

TrustMeInc

I noticed you stretched the truth in your duel stories about me.

#1- You can't put protection on and cast blood oath in a pure mage duel. Thats loss #1

#2- That fight never happened. I have never fought you 1v1 where it has ended with 1 of us dieing. It's usually you running away close to dead or calling in a gank

If you want to settle this for real I'm offering you a mage duel (no prot, no pots, no pets, no necro, no dp MAGE 5). If you don't accept thats fine, but I don't want to see you coming on here talking **** about SCAM dueling when every time you show up you break the rules of a duel.

Do we need to contune this conversation over and over every time I post you post the same crap. Both duels happend and you know it. YOu want to deney it fine do what you want. I am tired of saying the same thing over and over to you WORM.

The fact is you never paid me for the first duel you lost and the second duel happend outside of Yew and you ****en know it. YOu told your drones to stay back we fought you lost this is fact.

SO I will repeat to you 1000 times again. Pay me for the first duel or just f-off. I am not going to dig up all the old thread where we talked about the second duel not gonna waste my time.

And both YOU, Jack and Nox both know I beat them fair and square. I am no longer going to waste my time having this same old like really FN old convesation with you. I was responding to Sa-VOKs post about COP.

I would never ever give you the opretunity to reduel me because one I don't have to I won both time. 2- You never paid me and 3- It is a know fact by prior post you hack. and finally 4- I don't personaly like you!

I will continue to let you sit in your failure to losing to me and cry about how much you want to duel me it is far more entertaining as I did with Jack and Nox.

Cya on your blue at the gate Worm or should I say Queens. roflmao

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why dont you just dual him again?? Make it a known date and time...that way everyone who wants too can come watch. Then there is no question about who is better?? There would be witnesses. If you all want to dual for money set up a broker to hold it. You both are getting old though. Especially TMI. If you beat him once...beat him again. How hard can it be?

T

TrustMeInc

Why dont you just dual him again?? Make it a known date and time...that way everyone who wants too can come watch. Then there is no question about who is better?? There would be witnesses. If you all want to dual for money set up a broker to hold it. You both are getting old though. Especially TMI. If you beat him once...beat him again. How hard can it be?
I always said I would duel him again. He must first pay me my money. SO tell WORM to pay me my 10 mil and the duel is on.

I want my money!

If he pays me you all get to see a fight if he dosent well ball is in his court.

He must pay me first. If he says he is sooooo good cough up the money and will get it on. 10 Mill is cheap for bragging rights. So why dont you IM worm and you all get a WORM fund going to pay off his dept and will get busy!

TMI

Oh PS: Didnt you read the title? Trust Me Inc (Nobody else respond)

H

harrypotted III

WTF are you talking about I owe you 10m? If anything since you broke the rules of the duel and then refused to fight me you actually owe me the 10m due to a forfeit.

As for that 2nd fight you are delusional. You have never beaten me 1v1 and you never will simply because you refuse to fight me 1v1. Last chance duel me or keep my name out of your mouth.

T

TrustMeInc

WTF are you talking about I owe you 10m? If anything since you broke the rules of the duel and then refused to fight me you actually owe me the 10m due to a forfeit.

As for that 2nd fight you are delusional. You have never beaten me 1v1 and you never will simply because you refuse to fight me 1v1. Last chance duel me or keep my name out of your mouth.
Well there ya go. No pay no play. Have a nice day!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eKgPY1adc0A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eKgPY1adc0A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Consider my orny COP looted tonight as payment for Worm not paying. Even though I doubt that he lost. I have dualed you before even I was ganked by the 5 COP that were there. I was losing yes..lost a couple times. Not gonna lie. I suck at dualing and at playing mages in general really. But there you go. Your guild got payed up. Now stop being chicken ****. Set up the dual and lets see if.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want to have a conversation with someone without others responding, that's what the PM system is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.